Community Services
Al-Noor Maktab Darul Qur'an

Our goal is to make Islamic primary Islamic education available& affordable for all Muslims children..

Austin is one of the fastest growing cities in the US, and with that, many young children in the greater Austin area are in need of Islamic education. Less than 5% of American Muslims children have access to the necessary Islamic education, found through Islamic schools, Sunday schools, and hired tutors. Due to financial and personal reasons, the remaining 95% of children are left out.

The goal of Al-Noor Maktab Darul Quran is to make Islamic primary education affordable and available for everyone. Alhamdulillah, we are very excited to open this much-needed community service every Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm. Your child will learn how to read the Quran, along with a wide range of subjects such as Aqeedah (Islamic Creed and Belief), Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence), Hadith (Prophetic Traditions), Akhlaq & Adab (Islamic morals and etiquette), Tarikh (Islamic History) and more.

Registration is still open for children ages 6 to 18. Please complete and submit the Registration Form →

For any questions, please contact Sh. Nur at (512) 961-2443 or email at

Funerals Services

Contact us to coordinate Janazah Prayer and Islamic burial.

Weekly Halaqah

Join us for weekly religious study on various day-to-day topics. Please check the Events Calendar for details.

Guest Lectures

Check our Events Page for upcoming Guest Lectures.

Matrimony Program

Al-Noor now has a new matrimony program to help those in the community wishing to get married.

Qur'an Recycling

Masjid Al-Noor will properly dispose any old Quranic text according to the Sunnah.

Required Conditions
Before Prayer
Prayer Conditions
During Prayer
Prayer Pillars
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Select Your Style

You can choose the color for yourself in the theme settings, сolors are shown for an example.